Human Resources Operations
Head – Human Resources Operations
Recruiter : Econet Wireless International
REF: ECWS/MM-Z/Head – Human Resources Operations/Harare/150114
|Recruiter:||Econet Wireless International||Updated on:||2014-01-23 00:00:00|
|Start Date:||2014-01-15||End Date:||2014-01-24|
|Location:||Harare||Available:||01 March 2014|
|Category:||Human Resources||Offer:||A competitive remuneration will be disclosed to the successful candidate|
A rewarding and exciting career opportunity for a seasoned Human Resources individual has arisen within Econet Wireless Private Limited (EWPL). The incumbent shall be responsible for developing, co-ordinating and managing the implementation of human resources systems, policies and procedures, and compensation initiatives in line with the Human Resources and overall business strategy.
- Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Post graduate qualification (e.g., MBA /MSC) will be an advantage.
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, with a minimum of 3 years in a Senior Management position.
- Proven generalist experience including the ability to work at both strategic and operational levels.
- Be fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice.
- Possess experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Possess experience at recruitment interviewing and assessment at a senior level
- Possess influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines
- Be co-operative and supportive team player
- A good working knowledge of HR systems
- In consultation with the Chief Human Resources Officer, prepares and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the business.
- Develops and updates recruitment, selection and placement systems and procedures in line with business strategy.
- Manages the recruitment and selection processes to ensure that the best talent is engaged.
- Champions the development, review and implementation of human resources policies and procedures to improve on and support the HR and overall business strategy.
- Develops and updates all conditions of service in line with regulation framework and business requirements.
- Develops and recommends to the business policies and procedures that maintain a harmonious industrial relations environment across the business.
- Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of the company’s policies, best practice and employment legislation.
- Designs and recommends reward systems and processes that attract, motivate and retain employees to the business through the Chief HR Officer.
- Advises the business on the best reward practices of world class standards that minimise staff costs through conducting of research/surveys.
- Updates the Electronic Compensation Management Toolkit to provide accurate and relevant information for decision making by the business.
- Monitor HR trends throughout the organisation and provide management information on Key Performance Indicators to the Chief HR Officer as appropriate.
- In consultation with the Chief Human Resources Officer, manage the implementation of HR systems and development where necessary.
- Manage the Oracle Human Resources Management System (OHRMS).
- Ensure that the OHRMS is updated by HR Business Partners and the HR Administrator with accurate employee information at all times.
- Manages the maintenance of the company’s job evaluation system to enable the proper sizing and positioning of jobs through the grading of new and existing positions that might have changed in terms of job scope and complexity.
- Ensure that HRBPs generate personal files for new staff and update employee personal files with accurate employee information.
- Manages the payroll management process through the Payroll Manager.
- Ensure the safekeeping of personal files through restricting access to employee information in personal files.
- Reviews weekly, monthly, quarterly, half year and annual HR reports to provide accurate information for decision making.
To apply visit: http://careers.econetwireless.com/?s=advert_view&g=5018&i=84&x=2727376&pop=2